Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bunny!

For those of you wanting the pattern, please see this page!


I made another bunny! This time I didn't use the pattern from Luvlygurumi, I used a pattern from Darncat. It's extremely easy to follow, and is one of the more realistic rabbit patterns I found. One skein of Vanna's Choice Baby and 4 hours later, I produced this gem!




I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. The only thing I have found wrong with my bunny is that it won't sit on its own. That is just because I didn't sew its arms or legs on right. :) You can find the pattern for it here. It's downloadable in PDF form. By the way, for all of you readers, I apologize for not posting more! Just wait until Summer, you will get sick of me :)

Happy Crafting!
-Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Ian Smiff3.5.10

    Is c00t. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love him!(her?)
    Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I have learned, if you want something to sit up without toppling over, you can stick some pennies in the bottom before closing up your ami. Once it's closed up you should be able to move them around a little from the outside so that it sits right. With the white bunny you'd just want to make sure there was stuffing surrounding the pennies so they don't show through. :) It's cheap and effective and practically everyone has pennies laying around. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rabbit is simply fantastic
    but I'can't catch the pattern, can you halp me?
    really thanks
    rika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rika-

    Yeah sure just email me. :)

    peacelovestitches@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know how we can get the pattern? Darncat has her blog set to invited readers only?

    ReplyDelete