Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bow Tie Collar Pattern

My cat Simon, being ever so classy.

Ingredients:

Yarn: DK weight yarn (I used Vanna's Choice)
Hook: Size H/8
Notions: Embroidery needle for assembly

Strap:
Chain 80
Sc in each st across, finish off.

Tie:
Chain 8
Sc in each st across, finish off.

Bow:
Chain 17
Rows 1-6: Sc in each st across
Finish off.

Smoosh the center of the bow so the two sides come together, and attach tie so it wraps around this spot, securing the bow's shape. Sew the completed bow to the center of the strap, and weave in all ends.


There you have it! Simple and sweet. You could also leave out the strap, and glue this cute little bow to a hair clip or use as a decoration.

Happy Crafting!
-Michelle

4 comments:

  1. I just saw this on Ravelry! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Add me on Ravelry! :)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! Also, you made the sheep scarf pattern too?! I must make that one day- it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22.11.13

    Awesome! I am a veterinarian technician and I make animal collars for our stray fund at work. This will be great and I will make sure you get the credit for your great design! Thankyou. Ashley

    ReplyDelete